2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
50m isn't a low amount. I'm not sure what has gotten into people that we're thinking this.

£50m is low when you consider his importance to us, as a club.

He is a Brazilian international, he scores regularly in a dire side, his work ethic is fantastic , he’s just a top player.

When players like Ben White go for £50m, Pepe, Ndombele, Keita amongst others go for higher… then yes, £50m for a proven Prem forwards is low.

£50m is low when you consider his importance to us, as a club.

He is a Brazilian international, he scores regularly in a dire side, his work ethic is fantastic , he’s just a top player.

When players like Ben White go for £50m, Pepe, Ndombele, Keita amongst others go for higher… then yes, £50m for a proven Prem forwards is low.
Proven to be below the level of the elite

What do you mean? Lukaku, Stones and Fellaini all had to force their way out. Barkley had to snake us to get a move. We're incredibly pesky.
Arteta leaving on the last day and the fee not being reinvested springs to mind.

Kenwright claiming that he wouldn't sell Rooney for £50m and then he went for £25m.

Moyes being able to see out his last few games as manager despite signing for Man United was sickening.

We're a soft touch club run by fools.

Arteta leaving on the last day and the fee not being reinvested springs to mind.

Kenwright claiming that he wouldn't sell Rooney for £50m and then he went for £25m.

Moyes being able to see out his last few games as manager despite signing for Man United was sickening.

We're a soft touch club run by fools.
Oh so we're in the way back machine

I don't know how credible this journalist is but it does strike me that if Spurs have an offer of 50ish on the table it's in our interests and Richy's interests for that to leak out- I think Richy would be looking for a bigger club and we'd certainly be looking for more money so it's good this is out there to force other hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.