2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erm NO!!!

£67.50m

He was cheaper then that wasnt he??? Thought he was 55m.

On 10 May 2022, Premier League club Manchester City announced they had reached a deal to sign Haaland after activating his €60m (£51.2m) release clause

Im taking that fee.
I took the bet thinking it was well higher than 51.2m. Not backing out but defo feel bad about it now.

He’s gone and like everyone else, who can blame him. We’ve had years while he’s been here to sign a midfield and get players around him, we’ve spectacularly failed.

He’s given us enough time to get it right, why would he waste his best years playing for a team on a downward trajectory.

It was an upward looking, ambitious project he joined, he’s seen it deteriorate to signing players like Demari Gray, Townsend, Rondon and flirting with relegation. It’ll take years for us to sort out the financial mess, squad balance. Project he joined isn’t here anymore, what a massive waste.

A big fee please and pray we don’t waste it. Although I have no faith in our ability to recruit a replacement.

Our fans touting him around at Joelinton prices lol

Thank the lord none of you negotiate our deals or you'll be selling our holy trinity for a packet of fags and curly wurly bar.

£80-85 millions OR £75 millions with add ons.

Thats how business is done.

95 mill, I’d be accepting 85 mill.

I think we knew this was coming, I remember comments from the abomination of last manager last summer that made me think he was giving us one more year last summer.

He’s gone and like everyone else, who can blame him. We’ve had years while he’s been here to sign a midfield and get players around him, we’ve spectacularly failed.

He’s given us enough time to get it right, why would he waste his best years playing for a team on a downward trajectory.

It was an upward looking, ambitious project he joined, he’s seen it deteriorate to signing players like Demari Gray, Townsend, Rondon and flirting with relegation. It’ll take years for us to sort out the financial mess, squad balance. Project he joined isn’t here anymore, what a massive waste.

A big fee please and pray we don’t waste it. Although I have no faith in our ability to recruit a replacement.
The lad has given us 4 years, left everything on the pitch every single game.

He should go with every Everton fans blessing, we cant match his ambition.

Fly pigeon fly, win everything.

If he goes we can't grumble. He's given us loyalty and a big chunk of his career. We are no match for better players. Most clubs are not immune from selling their best players. We just have to unearth some new players and build a new team with Frankie.

Considering the mess the club is in and he’s one of the more valuable assets , I think he’s off. Also, his age, signing up a new agency representative, it looks inevitable.

There are aspects of his game I don’t like however his attitude can’t be questioned, in bad times you look for characters and he was one of them.

My main gripe is not with him but the club being in such a state that yet another of the better players has to leave to achieve any sort of success. Good Players leave even the better teams however usually they have achieved success before moving on. That’s not been the case here for years.

Getting the best deal possible is the only positive I can think of.

Hopefully you start watching football, not just football stats. x

Even though you look at the most bizarre ones instead of the ones that matter anyway lol
He proves my theory that it's possible to watch football, know the rules of the game, have all the xg stats off pat and yet, still have absolutely no appreciation of what effect a particular player has on a team. Its not essential to have played the game to understand it, but, it doesn't half help you to see the full picture. Certain players are pretty much irreplaceable for certain teams. If Richarlison does move on, I fear that will become all to apparent by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.