2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a point that was raised at you several times throughout tonight alone which you conveniently swerved, but now that you're proven wrong on all grounds it's:
1653940152060.png

BuT He'S pLaYeD MoRe

It's a point that was raised at you several times throughout tonight alone which you conveniently swerved, but now that you're proven wrong on all grounds it's:
View attachment 168269
BuT He'S pLaYeD MoRe
Mate, I really am lost. I don't think I've been inconsistent here at all. I always use a per 90 type outlook when comparing players. When you're saying Richarlison's stats are better it is because he's got more goals from playing more not playing better. I don't look at that as being a positive.

I'm going to pop you on ignore for a few days so you can settle down and we can try again later.

He's off more than a thousand year old egg. And like Lukaku I don't blame him one bit.

We better get used to it and just pray that with Gray and Gordan providing the width Dom up front with Alli playing in the pocket behind we score goals to make up for his departure.
The single most frightening sentence I’ve ever read on GOT. Going to have nightmares for weeks now that we sell Richie and that’s what we go with next season.

That would make the Koeman/Walsh shambles look like a master plan.

Mate, I really am lost. I don't think I've been inconsistent here at all. I always use a per 90 type outlook when comparing players. When you're saying Richarlison's stats are better it is because he's got more goals from playing more not playing better. I don't look at that as being a positive.

I'm going to pop you on ignore for a few days so you can settle down and we can try again later.
You are the "American soccer fan" meme, saying this with 0 irony or sarcasm or anything like that.

@MikelsGoat FFS they did me wrong on the initial reporting on Haaland's fee

Erm NO!!!

£67.50m

He was cheaper then that wasnt he??? Thought he was 55m.

On 10 May 2022, Premier League club Manchester City announced they had reached a deal to sign Haaland after activating his €60m (£51.2m) release clause

Im taking that fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.