2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant see who is going to pay that money for him

psg-paris-saint-germain.gif

All players who leave should seek Kanchelskis' advice on how he managed to be treated as a god (by some) despite the fact that he couldn't wait to do one after being here just over a year (finally leaving a few months later).

Last edited:
We'll sell him if it's worth our while. We're not a charity (despite Denise's best efforts).

He deserves his chance to prove himself at the highest level. I'd not be surprised if he ends up at the Bernabeu. We'd expect 80m upwards surely. 50m would be a joke.

No hard feelings Richy, you've given your all during your time and would be welcome always

Big question is do we have eyes on the right players to replace him? Our recruiting strategy has been so awful I'd seriously worry about us wasting it all on a lot of rubbish

There’s been times this season when he’s absolutely infuriated me with his rolling around and whinging about anything and everything. After the derby I think Frank pulled him aside because he was switched on for the remaining games and those antics where gone. That’s the Richarlison I want for 38 games a season. I’ll miss that Richarlison, the Brazilian stereotype Richarlison can leave whenever he wants.

How much of the £50m have we actually paid so far? As he hit all of the benchmarks? If we don’t need to make a profit on £50m it may be easier to find a suitor if we only need to see a return on say £40m. However, based on the market and the price that some shocking players are going for we’d be daft to let him go for lower than £70m in my opinion. Will we get that? Not a chance.

I love Richie, he's one of the few of the current crop who I think actually gets it but given what he's given to the club, and assuming we get an acceptable fee I have no problem with selling him. He's earned his big move and hopefully to someone abroad.
The club needs a massive rebuild and a big sale was always likely and he's one of our biggest assets. If his final contribution in an Everton shirt was scoring the goals to keep us up then he leaves a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.