2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to him

So long as we get a tidy fee I’ll wish him well

I appreciate what he did for us

Just hope he goes to a team outside England
Tbh mostly the bolded part.

It's not like he has a say for how much he goes, that'd be down to our inept transfer department in the end anyway, and we won't sell for a profit as it is us after all. Not the lad's fault though, he's given us his all most if not all the games he's played in for a while now anyway.

Doesn't seem to stop them chucking money about.

I just hope he does go abroad if he's going, French league would feel like a step backwards though so hopefully in Spain.
He'd be ace at Madrid, playing that right hand side that Vasquez plays, or even up top when Benzema isnt playing

Well that second Tweet deffo changes things :(
lol that's funny because the second tweet made me feel better about him staying...like he was asked why doesn't he leave and he said I have no words for that because I love it there etc.
The fact he specified June too indicates something specific, contract sit down? If it was a transfer that might not happen in June soooo....
I guess we will have to wait til June like he said because these responses aren't clear!

Can only hope we get a bundle of money for him and we effectively use that money. Good luck to him, he has shortcomings but has never been found wanting for commitment for us when so so many have.

Status
Not open for further replies.