2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think he will be an Everton player next season, been here a long time now. But he has given his all of us. As said above he dives too much but thats his culture.

I don't think he will be an Everton player next season, been here a long time now. But he has given his all of us. As said above he dives too much but thats his culture.
He gets hacked to bits every game he plays. No other player in the PL comes close to getting the roughing up Richarlson gets every week. Culture my ar__. I love the fight in him.

He gets hacked to bits every game he plays. No other player in the PL comes close to getting the roughing up Richarlson gets every week. Culture my ar__. I love the fight in him.
I agree the fight and energy in him is his greatest attribute.
His downfall is the theatrical side of him, I thought until the last few games he had put it to one side

He is a better player without the theatrics

He's no better now than when at Watford for me. Just hasn't improved like I imagined in 4 years.

Love him to bits but he's just okay for me.
Better play from behind and he scores more goals, have no doubt about that.
Hes getting little service but he's hes not sulking like we've known the likes of Lusaka to do, he's busting his arse all over the pitch, making tackles in parts of the pitch very few 9s would be seen in.
I love him and his reaction to goal said it all.
...could get a bit stronger in the legs though, needs a bit more torque.

Status
Not open for further replies.