2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...I'm not one to keep abusing and chasing our own players out, but he was woeful for a large period of last season, just to be honest. Headless chicken who seemed to lose his ability to play a pass or complete a dribble. But I got the sense there were some off-field stuff bothering him during the pandemic. But he rebounded fine and looked good when healthy this season. One of the last players we should WANT to sell.

And I say that as someone who absolutely loves having Richy at this club. One of my favorite players without a doubt. I want more players like him, not fewer...

I mean...I'm not one to keep abusing and chasing our own players out, but he was woeful for a large period of last season, just to be honest. Headless chicken who seemed to lose his ability to play a pass or complete a dribble. But I got the sense there were some off-field stuff bothering him during the pandemic. But he rebounded fine and looked good when healthy this season. One of the last players we should WANT to sell.
Can't lose what you didn't ever have.

Its broken, team, manager, , recruitment board, owner - it’s all broken.

Lads we‘re in a relegation fight, only thing that matters now is getting enough points to survive.

He’s gone and who can blame him. The thing is there are fans who think it’s a good idea to sell. We’ll never get anywhere selling our best young players that we should be building the team around. It’s the average first team players around them that need replaced. In a good team the likes of him and DCL are good top half/European places players - not many in the squad you can say that about. But we’ll sell, replace with lesser players and keep the crap and wonder why we aren’t getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.