2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goalscoring stats pretty horrific for the past 18 months. I can't see him getting his dream move any time soon, although I think he has a great chance of making a step up (team in a European competition) from us any time he pushes for a move. Wouldn't blame him one bit for getting his agent to find him a new club in the summer.

Goalscoring stats pretty horrific for the past 18 months. I can't see him getting his dream move any time soon, although I think he has a great chance of making a step up (team in a European competition) from us any time he pushes for a move. Wouldn't blame him one bit for getting his agent to find him a new club in the summer.
Chances created, big chances created, XA expected assists, passes into the box, passes into the final third stats pretty horrific for the past 12 months.

Any forward in the world would struggle to score goals the way the team has been set up the last year. Defo will be wanting a move come the summer and with two years left on his contract, can’t see him renewing so he’s gone to the highest bidder.

Probably just South of 15 mill actually now that I look at it mate - thats presuming all add ons were activated (though we don’t know what they are), which in his book price & accounts it will. ;)
Only add one I can imagine might have been achieved would be if there was a payout associated with a certain number of caps for Brazil. The club have done absolutely nowt since he was signed and his goal return (36 out of 115?) doesn’t seem the sort of numbers that would warrant performance triggers.
But like you say who knows what gets written into transfer fees

Only add one I can imagine might have been achieved would be if there was a payout associated with a certain number of caps for Brazil. The club have done absolutely nowt since he was signed and his goal return (36 out of 115?) doesn’t seem the sort of numbers that would warrant performance triggers.
But like you say who knows what gets written into transfer fees

We’re speculating mate, they could be anything - the Brazil thing could be big money. Sometimes it can be played so many games, score x amount of goals, stay so many years, sign a new contract etc - hard to know we’re all speculating really, so it’s hard to be real world exact. For accounting purposes (FFP) while he’s here the full 50 mill will have been accounted for in the books & in his book value etc.

Whats Richys book value roughly @Neiler @Zatara out of curiosity?

I make it 16 million or just marginally below this summer mate.

Annual wage:: 4.68 mill
Amort: 8 mill
Annual Cost : 12.68 mill

This coming summer mate, 50 mill total (Watford add ons) , divided by 7 - after his contract extension by two years.

If we take it as £50mil.

2018 signed 5 year deal
2019 book value £40mil and extended by another 5 years

£40mil ÷ 5 = £8mil a season

Will have 2 seasons left in summer £16mil.

Use the £35mil instead and its about £11mil.

So £11-16mil on the transfer fee.

We really need him to extend his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.