2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night he was unplayable. He reminds me of Suarez in that form, harassing, sulking, and battling everything, with the finesse also in the locker.
He needs to play like that more often though.
He is just very competitive and wants to win. Seen it when they scored last night he was proper hitting the turf. That’s what we need from more off our players. I do agree with you though we need to see that level last night more often.

Was immense last night. Hope he continues and inspires others to do the same and we go on a bit of a run. Scored 3 goals last night regardless of one marginal offside and one that should have been given.

Richarlison put in some shift for the Arsenal game, brilliant performance from the lad. Need more of the same from him really.
I get frustrated at this though - he always puts a shift in

We played him right yesterday. If he’s playing central you need to get the ball into him and runners around him, not leave him isolated feeding off scraps.

Look at the 2nd disallowed goal he scored. That is what you want Richarlison doing, running in behind the defence and slotting. He’s the best finisher at the club. He just isn’t DCL and shouldn’t be played in the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.