2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
him and Dom fall out or something??? Both of them could have slotted each other in about 3 times and both didn't.
Richy was a lot better just final decision let him down again.

him and Dom fall out or something??? Both of them could have slotted each other in about 3 times and both didn't.
Richy was a lot better just final decision let him down again.
I’ve thought this a few times this season but forwards are mostly selfish by nature

He's got to stop sulking. He was a lot better today but the bizarre refusals between him and DCL to pass to each other could have cost us points. I don't mind him having a strop at the end of the game, I want all of our players to want to be on the pitch for every minute, but there were a couple of occasions when he got the hump and strolled about a bit.

So frustrating, the amount of times he has the ball and just runs into opposition players, is ridiculous. He definitely played better today but needs to get his head up more and see what’s happening around him.

He’s the only player who could win a medal and still look like he was on the losing team.

I see nothing more than a player out of form, taking too long to make decisions and making mostly poor ones,

however even in a crap season he has scored some very good goals and has a fantastic work rate and will to win

I don’t think there’s any issues with him and DCL. He tried to drive a ball across the box for him the first half but it got block. The main opportunity he had to slot in DCL I think he was waiting to make sure he could get off the perfect pass rather than go early, and they got back to recover the ball

I’d still back him to be a crucial part of an improved team next year and I really doubt he will have another seasons like this

Seen him once get subbed at Watford and was actually in tears so don't be surprised that he sulks he is a man-baby
Frustrating at times but worked really hard today in very good team performance

Status
Not open for further replies.