2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he ran his socks off again today and had a bit more quality about him than his usual faring this season.
Still embarrasses me watching him roll around every touch though, wouldve hoped Carlo or Dunc couldve thumped that out of him by now but probably just have to get used to it.

Tries too hard and needs to do the simple stuff when the game isn't going his way. He is a boss player though and we will see him at his best next season, once Carlo has sorted the team out.

they don't seem to be playing with/for each other like they were at the start of the season, both are looking a bit more selfish. He'll come good again.
I think he sees DCL as a bit of an upstart. Definitely something not right between them.
His run across the defenders when DCL had the ball was completely the wrong thing to do and I thought he was like a spoiled brat most of the game. I can see one of them going in the summer, and after his post match interview I reckon it'll be Calvert-Lewin.

Thought he ran his socks off again today and had a bit more quality about him than his usual faring this season.
Still embarrasses me watching him roll around every touch though, wouldve hoped Carlo or Dunc couldve thumped that out of him by now but probably just have to get used to it.

He never just gets up does he.

I think he sees DCL as a bit of an upstart. Definitely something not right between them.
His run across the defenders when DCL had the ball was completely the wrong thing to do and I thought he was like a spoiled brat most of the game. I can see one of them going in the summer, and after his post match interview I reckon it'll be Calvert-Lewin.
What did he say to make you think that?

Rhico great first half rightfully subbed - DCL unmarked greedy got ran into a defender determined only he would score - then falling on his arsp every two minutes after that not even getting a foul - spat his dummy out when subbed .....
Five league goals, but he has great assets - needs to become a team player though imo

He is being selfish but he wins so many free kicks by putting his body on the line when we are under the cosh. He stays down longer in the latter stages to stop us being constantly got at. He's quality and when he's on it defenders don't want to know

Na

This lad is contributing a fraction of what he should be.

We can all guess at why but if we are going to compete at the top table, we have to remember that neither Pep nor Tuchel nor OGS would not let him away with this.

On the basis of this season, he is far from irreplaceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.