2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he's a bit put out by Ancelotyi saying DCL can be one of the best in the world and he's shoved LW.

I think this system now is designed to help him by getting him further forward but he's not doing anything. The constant throwing himself to the floor is winding me up to, he stopped doing that the other year.

Needs a kick up the backside in the summer

Lucas Digne had a poor season last season.

It's not unusual. We know Richarlison is a very good player and that they generally come back strongly at some point.

This would make the last few pages very unfortunate, given the existence of the search and multiquote functions.

The more they play as a two hopefully the better they’ll get, they look like they’re playing as a two lone strikers at the moment.

Hopefully they’ll watch it back and work on it in training as they could be a very good front two if they start providing each other chances.

Thought Richarlison was much better yesterday, a lot less wasteful than last few games

Lucas Digne had a poor season last season.

It's not unusual. We know Richarlison is a very good player and that they generally come back strongly at some point.

This would make the last few pages very unfortunate, given the existence of the search and multiquote functions.
Why is this still a thing?

Didn't think Richarlison played too bad yesterday against West Ham, although some of his decision making is a bit puzzling at times. Not sure what he was thinking when he and Dominic Calvert-Lewin were on a counterattack; goes left and runs into players when you'd think he would have gone right so he could be played in on goal.

Dcl Richarlison.jpg

Are some of you new to football or something? Players have bad seasons. And in general if they have more good ones than bad they are in fact a good player.
Not many top players have entire seasons where they play well below their normal level. I remember Hazard having that terrible year under Mourinho but I'm struggling for many other examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.