2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
...well, I still think he’s terrific. My concern would be he usually plays like the game matters, putting in a shift despite dip in form but I certainly didn’t see that against Villa.

I think he is excellent but I think he needs more pushing but we don't have any other options.

King just isn't going to be that player who gives Richarlison the push to always be on it.

I also think his linkup play with Digne is terrible.

I know he helped us beat Arsenal but I thought Richarlison on the right was utter crap, He was a complete nonfactor apart from the first chance and the own goal, And when Coleman who has packed in going forward he tries to take about 5 players on because he has no help on the right and we just lose the ball.

Needs to up his performances or possibly be binned to bring in a genuine wide player who can provide crosses for calvert lewin.

It's definitely because of those 80 Brazilian League games he played before joining Watford.
Yeah the blokes been flat out since before he touched down in England. I’m not concerned, you don’t have 2 seasons like he had and then suddenly turn crap

Status
Not open for further replies.