2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
State don't even come into what he done, have you ever been involved in a team sport in your life ?

Genuine question, it's ridiculous to provide an argument for what he's done, although I'm not overly shocked that you are trying to.

Madness.
I don't really think he should have done it but I don't really think Gylfi should be on penalties either so I'm just not overly arsed about him being a bit pissed about it.

I am Mac, thought he was gonna land one raaar on his hoop

Unluckily for you Richarlison can't headbutt anyone and ends up nose butting people instead. Gylfi turned round and you can clearly hear him say "why you poke me with your beak Rico you wannabe Aldo pigeon botherer"

Allan comes straight in and tells him to put that big beak away mate.

You want Gylfi floored with a headbutt then good old 50p Terry Tugboat Keane is your man!

To do it twice is pathetic, so petulant. Obviously desperate for a goal, whether that's to attract the Champions League club he thinks he deserves, who knows.
My thoughts when I saw this was along these lines. More so if indeed that is the second pen, as there can be no excuse of misunderstanding of who is on pens if that is true.

I do worry that in his head he is already moving next summer and believes his own (deserved) hype. On one level I absolutely can't blame him for this given our inertia and his relative trajectory, but if it leads to discord and affects the team that is not acceptable.

On the other hand maybe he is just desperate for a goal. I love Richarlison but long since stopped getting upset about players wanting to leave (I think Arteta was the last time I let it get to me).

Either way, as someone else posted earlier Allen showed who is our Captain there.

I wanted Richarlison to take the pen macca because I knew Sigurdsson scoring would have all his fanboys out telling us we were wrong all along. :rolleyes:
If James wasn’t injured Richy would have been on Pens as no Siggy.

James was injured, the captain took the pen, and scored.

If anything, fair play to Siggy for taking it. ( and I’m deffo not a fanboy of his )

I wanted Richarlison to take the pen macca because I knew Sigurdsson scoring would have all his fanboys out telling us we were wrong all along. :rolleyes:

As I've been saying mate since 4 seconds after he scored Lou, he's world class, team should be built around him, pressed, parried, carried, called, hugged, harassed, whispered, shouted, noted, doubted, trapped, released, carressed, bisto best, roast dinner, angel sinner, tip top, can't stop, pips fingered, walk the walk, talk the talk, Michael Jackson moonwalked his way round that pitch like Paul Daniels.

Made us look like fools Lou.

Gylf just done a job on us all and is reading GOT right now laughing at us.

I think the attempt to take the penalty is just frustration on his part, he wants to contribute and wants to score more goals.

A quiet word from Carlo and then move on.

agreed ... Carlo will sort it out ... richy will wake up with a horses head next to him in the morning and order will be restored

bet you wernt saying that when mirrallas done the same .... I think it’s out of order ... I also think it’s out of order siggy is the pen taker but doing that childish crap twice in a match is pretty pathetic

leighton Baines had an almost perfect penalty record, Gylfi Sigurdsson does not.

I will never slate Richy

Status
Not open for further replies.