2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the attempt to take the penalty is just frustration on his part, he wants to contribute and wants to score more goals.

A quiet word from Carlo and then move on.
Aye bout the height of it imo. Thinks once he gets off the mark the goals will flow thought peno great opportunity.

As Siggy was about to take I think the non penalty, the amount of aggression he showed towards Siggy is bang out of order and totally unprofessional cos he knows that he isn't the designated penalty taker.

Is that the 2nd pen whilst they were waiting for the decision of offside or not? If so Allan dragged him away twice as I seen him do it for the 1st. Not sure if that's someone filming from the Top Balcony for the first though.
He did it for both penalty decisions. He did it for the one when Siggy scored, and I'm positive the clip is of the second one when they were waiting for the var decision.

Do not think he is disinterested maybe but more likely just out of sorts. Very poor performance from him. Hope he can get back to normal, he is such an important player for us.

BT sport showed both clips. He defo did it in both penalty decisions. You'd have thought he would have learned after the first one, especially after sigs scored.

Some might think this isn’t a big deal. It is imo. Could easily unsettle penalty taker, for no reason, only his own ego.

I don’t buy this strikers want to score jazz. Did DCL who won pen try and grab it? It was clear Sigurdsson was designated.

Few petulant signs recently. Real leadership by Allan to step in.

As Siggy was about to take I think the non penalty, the amount of aggression he showed towards Siggy is bang out of order and totally unprofessional cos he knows that he isn't the designated penalty taker.
We didn’t get a penalty in the end? Jesus that must have been a severely late VAR decision. Missed that me.

To do it twice is pathetic, so petulant. Obviously desperate for a goal, whether that's to attract the Champions League club he thinks he deserves, who knows.

Ok pipe down it wasn’t right but he cares like we care. A few postred on here wanted him to stick the head on Siggy, especially if he would have missed. He’s frustrated at the moment but it’s early season and we are going to need him and he will deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.