2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan is a proper leader, leads by example, and, he’s quite scary for a little fella. I kind of understand why Richy wanted to take the pen, he needs a goal badly and he got a bit carried away, no excuse mind you. I think once he slots, the monkey will be off his back and he will go on a good scoring run.
Richie is having an awful season in front of goal. He does not hide though, but DOM has punctured his ego. He puts a shift in, attack, defence and tries like hell. In my opinion, even off form he is worth 2x James

Allan is a proper leader, leads by example, and, he’s quite scary for a little fella. I kind of understand why Richy wanted to take the pen, he needs a goal badly and he got a bit carried away, no excuse mind you. I think once he slots, the monkey will be off his back and he will go on a good scoring run.

agree with everything .. and I think he’s desperate for a goal.. but I’m not sure I would have been confident with him taking it because his finishing has been terrible this season and I much prefer someone calm and confident taking pens... not saying I would want siggy but I have a feeling richy may have missed simply because of the way it’s gone for him this season so far. The good thing about richy is that even when things aren’t coming off for him... the team never has to carry him. He may be wasteful , lose the ball, or whatever isn’t working but his work rate means that fans, the manager and his team mates will give him time to turn it round, which I’m sure he will. This is where Barkley failed... when it didn’t go well and he wasn’t producing goals and he was being wasteful... he just jogged around the pitch pretending to press

Screenshot_20201213-095246.jpg
where is the problem?
none

bet you wernt saying that when mirrallas done the same .... I think it’s out of order ... I also think it’s out of order siggy is the pen taker but doing that childish crap twice in a match is pretty pathetic
Spot on this, it was pathetic from Richarlison, team should come first, he was putting himself first.

Richarlison did a massive job today as the 4 CBs sat back. Yes he took a couple of shots when he shouldnt have, and he's missing when he when would have put them into the back of the net last season. Is anyone really that concerned? He was sorely missed when he was out for those 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.