2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another day could have scored 3 and probably should have scored 2 goals.

The media would be raving about him if he had but 37 games to go. I think we need him to finish teams off for us to avoid the nervous endings and to cement himself as a superstar.

I think that will be his best position. Him cutting in on the right and James always looking for him from the right. He was such a threat, just not his best day in front of goal.

I honestly don’t get the MoM shouts. He was alright. Whether he needs a few games to get comfortable with not being the sole attacking threat we possess any more will be interesting. If he can accept that he isn’t a big fish in a small pond anymore then that will be the making of him.

1600067283487.png

Hard to pick holes in his performance when most of his chances he created for himself... the massive sprint to get in on goal (no other player would have bothered or got there in time), the 2 ones he tried bending from the left when he stepped inside past defenders.

Only one he was put on a plate with was the James cross which he should have scored but he didn't see it till late.

Other than that he was all over the pitch, working immensely hard for the team. He will be disappointed he didn't get a goal or two, but he still played well.

He will gain more confidence with the team and not feel he has to do it all himself now we have better players, let’s see how his game changes and is more relaxed in possession over the coming weeks
Played really well yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.