2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collects the ball in some great positions but his decision making is really poor. Been very wasteful in the first half but putting in a hell of a shift all over the pitch.

His quality with the ball is absolutely abysmal. So much of our play breaks down because he has the decision making skills of a 7 year old

His workrate when he's bang at it is first class and the kid can finish for sure.

Last season he was putting chances on a plate for DCL, and those two along with Rodriguez had a great understanding earlier this season.

Not just tonight but the pairing just seem to put hopeful passes to each other in the box that don't come off.

When you as a team create so little you need your forwards to make intelligent use of the ball.

Not sure about that. Runs around a lot and puts a hell of a lot of mileage in for the team, but his attacking play is very disjointed at times. Decision making a big worry.
The thing is, he is the one player that can score a classy goal, dread to think where we would be without him

Disappointed in him this season tbh. Runs down blind alleys and I can’t remember when he last beat a man and connected properly with a shot.

Last season he was putting chances on a plate for DCL, and those two along with Rodriguez had a great understanding earlier this season.

Not just tonight but the pairing just seem to put hopeful passes to each other in the box that don't come off.

When you as a team create so little you need your forwards to make intelligent use of the ball.

I've seen more chemistry in my 6 year olds Argos chemistry set than there is between DCL and Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.