2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's never a 9, you can tell me all you like that he plays there for Brazil but again thats like watching Kean pull up trees with Neymar and Mbappe alongside him.
He's a winger who when he's on his game is a real handful, even with a lack of quality.. but for 80% of this season he hasnt been at it.
Not good enough.

He's never a 9, you can tell me all you like that he plays there for Brazil but again thats like watching Kean pull up trees with Neymar and Mbappe alongside him.
He's a winger who when he's on his game is a real handful, even with a lack of quality.. but for 80% of this season he hasnt been at it.
Not good enough.
Do you mean he isn't good enough for Everton? Or the fact for 80% of the season him being poor isn't good enough?

Like a stuck record here but he has to force himself into games.

Tendency to sulk when a game isn't going his way.

He's the best player on that pitch when he's involved. Rather than wait, he has to go and impose himself on games.

Too many times you're like "eh, is he even on the pitch"

There is no point in criticizing individual players after today's match. This was a collective failure. Richarlison got nothing to work with, and to master such a situation you have to be DCL.

There is no point in criticizing individual players after today's match. This was a collective failure. Richarlison got nothing to work with, and to master such a situation you have to be DCL.

Well usually Richarlison is the one player we used to depend on to get hold of the ball and keep hold of it for us. It used to allow us to slow the game down a bit and take the pressure of us. That all seems to have just gone out of the window with him now. It’s sad times.

Do you mean he isn't good enough for Everton? Or the fact for 80% of the season him being poor isn't good enough?
No, i love the lad, he's definitely good enough for us, when he's on it i would say he's our most influential player and has been brilliant since the day he signed up until this season.
But he's not a CF in this team, he cant play with his back to goal as his hold up play and positional awareness is poor, he's a very hardworking winger who covers defensively very well.
On his day a workhorse going both directions.
But this year he's been off the boil badly and it affects us massively going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.