2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracking game, a lot better up top through the middle (only been saying this for months).last nights games Gone under the radar because of other good performances

Cracking game, a lot better up top through the middle (only been saying this for months).last nights games Gone under the radar because of other good performances
I think most will agree at this point that Rico is happier through the middle, but when we have Calvert Lewandoski up there he needs to do his job on the "wing".

And I disagree that hes gone under the radar, we had so many heroes out there last night and he was defo 1 of them.

I think most will agree at this point that Rico is happier through the middle, but when we have Calvert Lewandoski up there he needs to do his job on the "wing".

And I disagree that hes gone under the radar, we had so many heroes out there last night and he was defo 1 of them.
Dom and Richy both up top for me, they’ll compliment each other’s game and Dom won’t have to chaise his own flick ones for once lol

Which is why I could not pick out a MoM.

It pleases me that richies finishing based on the other night is back to A1. Just in time for dcl injury. Besides a quick as possible recovery for dcl this is just what the doctor ordered.

He'll want to play up front with Dom out, I think.

It'll be interesting to see where he and King play.

I'm assuming King starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.