2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but love this lad.

Weve had many over the years thinking they are to good for us / pushing moves
Rooney/Stones/Barkley/Rodwell/Arteta.. more obviously just throwing names out there, to be fair
Rooney deserved to play world class level arguably Arteta although going to Arsenal who offered more or less the same
for the price also was sketchy, others just got shown the grass aint greener leaving the blues.

Richarlison also could of acted in that manner and probably did deserve better last so many seasons,
but the lad totally gets us, gave his all and now we are matching his ambition and showing we can compete.

shame more players don't have love for clubs and just want a quick pay cheque now days.
i mean even names like Gosling totally had us off in the past ffs.

absolute scenes

I love this kid, he's on his way to becoming a legend here if we keep him, he just seems to know what being an Evertonian is all about. He also doesn't talk about us like we don't matter to him, like we are a stepping stone, he has immersed himself into the culture of the club.

Have never really been sold on Rico. When that 80m figures was being tossed around I though 'go for it'... He reminds me a bit of Barkley in that he's a top talent but seems to struggle with good decision-making at times.

BUT, in fairness his work ethic is good. His work to get J-rod on the ball for his goal vs Brom has been totally overlooked, too. Needs goals, and hope he's not one of those where we for whatever reason don't get to see the best of him. If any one can avoid that it's Don Carlo I think.

C'mon Rico, you can do it.

Can't help but love this lad.

Weve had many over the years thinking they are to good for us / pushing moves
Rooney/Stones/Barkley/Rodwell/Arteta.. more obviously just throwing names out there, to be fair
Rooney deserved to play world class level arguably Arteta although going to Arsenal who offered more or less the same
for the price also was sketchy, others just got shown the grass aint greener leaving the blues.

Richarlison also could of acted in that manner and probably did deserve better last so many seasons,
but the lad totally gets us, gave his all and now we are matching his ambition and showing we can compete.

shame more players don't have love for clubs and just want a quick pay cheque now days.
i mean even names like Gosling totally had us off in the past ffs.

"could have acted.."

Status
Not open for further replies.