2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison is good at finding space and James is good at picking out a pass, so it's just a matter time before he scores his first goal of the season... then see the floodgates open ;)

Its a slightly different mindset i think, knowing that your going to keep being supplied with excellent chances. Probably just needs one to go in to settle the nerves, and perhaps you could say, pressure, that goes with that. No doubts he will, great attitude, work rate etc.

All my attention has been recently taken by Godriguez and the Duke, but I still think Richy will be one of our most important players this season. His hunger and desire shone through the uninterested dross last season and we'll need it when the chips are down this season. Exactly the attitude you wish every one of your players had

Hasn't scored but does have a good few assists and heavy involvement in almost all of our goals. Wouldn't put too much emphasis on the numbers though, just watch how him, DCL and James are playing together. Football is a team game, and so far those three look like one of the scariest attacking set ups in the league.

Strikes me as a player who’ll start getting more and more frustrated the more he doesn’t score.

But yesterday, the finish for the offside goal was superb. If a Salah or Aubameyang score that you see that for months.

What he brings to the team is just excellent. He just stretches defences, that constant running, and eagerness to have the ball will really work with how Professor Ancelotti wants to play.

Genuinely one of my most loved Everton players ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.