2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if he's carrying an injury of some sorts. Yesterday, it was like he was running in quick sand compared to his usual explosiveness and direct play.

He doesn't seem to be happy in his play either.
Deffo a bit out of sorts. Get him on top form and we probably win the last two games.

Even dcl? Not for me mate hes been 8 out of 10 at least all season

Agree, think they all have tbh, but yesterday I thought he drifted in and out of the game, thought he was well marshalled by Burnleys grocks. Need to see more from Richarlison, think all three of them could have produced a fair bit more against Burnley, they should have been the difference. Said earlier on in the match thread, how many of their players would get in our first eleven. We looked unbalanced yesterday, it was better when Delph went off and Gomes came on, but still...

That's not what I said though is it

Only player capable of getting us points is an exaggeration.

I am no knocking Richy but this whole chosen 1 thing is getting over the top. You know why we don't win without him? Because we are as thin as a sheet of paper. We have only a few top players and when one misses, the team suffers.

We have looked terribly average without Digne as well. God only knows where we would be without DCL banging them in or where the creativity would come from if James was missing.

We really are not good enough to afford key pieces missing, he included, but he is not the only one.

Only player capable of getting us points is an exaggeration.

I am no knocking Richy but this whole chosen 1 thing is getting over the top. You know why we don't win without him? Because we are as thin as a sheet of paper. We have only a few top players and when one misses, the team suffers.

We have looked terribly average without Digne as well. God only knows where we would be without DCL banging them in or where the creativity would come from if James was missing.

We really are not good enough to afford key pieces missing, he included, but he is not the only one.
It's been long enough time for us to bring in players around Richy, and we have done.

The team literally doesn't perform without him in the side.

Yes we are worse without digne, but facts are facts and we've won games without digne. Take richy out and our entire side looks lethargic, nobody wins free kicks and we get ran around.

That's not saying he's the chosen one, it's pointing out that being open to selling him at this point in time is ridiculous.

He is our most important player by a country mile

It's been long enough time for us to bring in players around Richy, and we have done.

The team literally doesn't perform without him in the side.

Yes we are worse without digne, but facts are facts and we've won games without digne. Take richy out and our entire side looks lethargic, nobody wins free kicks and we get ran around.

That's not saying he's the chosen one, it's pointing out that being open to selling him at this point in time is ridiculous.

He is our most important player by a country mile

I don't think he should be sold or any of our top players for that matter. Not if we are trying to move forward with this project. We won't get better by selling our best players, especially since we have not shown much interest in developing young players. I agree with you there.

Question is will he and Dom want out? I believe we are at a higher risk of losing Dom. He is having a better season and is a young English player. He will have the big boys coming for him.

Richy is also a wanted players, but due to the fee we paid for him, we will ask for a high fee and clubs are broke right now.

Seemed to be stood on the touchline in a sulk for much of the second half. Maybe he wants to be playing in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.