2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

After losing Alan Ball no one can come close .Sad to see him go but there is no point blaming anyone but him ,it will be his decision to go and we have to just get on with it . It hurts because some others will stay and they are no good for the team .
It is not over and done yet so may be Carlo will get the players he wants and Richarlison will see the light . It could be the way past FFP we don't know yet .

another Nick Barmby ??

Nick Barmby was a special case, in the sense that he was a souless trogladyte who performed beyond a lower half team. Richarlison is a bit special, he signed a new contract recently (ensuring maximum monies) and is actually a bloody good player with a soul; so wouldn't sign for Liverpool.
I hope he gives Ancelotti one season to see what happens, signing his contract says that he will.

Personally i do have a problem with any player of ours talking about not being here. Fine if he wants to go but he's got an agent to do the talking for him and lets face it thats what will be happening. About the only thing that was ok was he at least waited till the end of the season. All just my opinion but you shouldn't be telling your employer that your going to do them a favour and maybe hang around for another year publicly. I'd love him to stay long term but if we get a major bid (upward of £90m min) for him then he can go for me.

He is totally right to throw down the gauntlet. At least he is letting fans know he’ll be off unless we improve. The club needs to get their act together and brands needs to do a proper job now.

It’s easy.

Build a side he won’t want to leave.

Over to the club.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.