2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference with this lad and Rom is, I genuinely feel he would want to win things with us where as with Rom it was always a stepping stone feel, Can't hold the man back forever not much more he can do for this team tbh.

We keep doing this and we will never progress. It only takes one bad attempt at replacing him and we are in a world of trouble, he wins us so many points.
Unfortunately with the ffp rules we can't progress unless we get good at buying players and selling at big profits.

I see this as a good thing, puts pressure on the board to deliver

He'll be sold this summer as he's only our real salable asset that could bring enough money in to help rebuild.

No one will pay what we want right now, he is a break out season away till he gets some concrete interests from CL teams.

Cannot disagree with anything the lad has said and who could blame him. He is way to good to be in a team of pretend footballers that cannot even make the top 10. In most games he was one of the few players in a blue shirt that actually cared and got stuck in. It is completely down to Everton now imo. Sit down with Carlo, listen to him and give him the tools that he requires and get rid of all of the uninterested tossers who are holding the club back even if you have to give them away.

The future might look a lot rosier then than it does now.

We keep doing this and we will never progress. It only takes one bad attempt at replacing him and we are in a world of trouble, he wins us so many points.

Nature of the game sadly, he has ambitions and wants to play at highest level. If his team mates had the same attitude and played with the same desire and passion as he does we might actually get somewhere as a club and not have to lose players like him so early on. Sadly all they’re arsed about is what goes into their bank account at the end of the week.

He won't leave this summer.

He almost certainly will leave the following summer.

We don't act like a big club who can be successful so good players really owe us nothing.

Spurs say "Hold my beer."

Seriously though, it took me a good few years to come to terms with it but clubs the size of Spurs and Everton are probably not going to be near to the top of the food chain for many years so you can't blame the very good players for wanting to get as much success (and money,) as they can out of a very short career.
I think both players will give another year but Harry Kane will do the same.

Richy gets sold and sigurdson and Davies still be starting.

B173C63B-C624-4CA5-8795-3CCDE8FA8ADA.jpeg

Mad what happens when you sign young and upcoming talent isn’t it?

Weirdly the one signing Silva made, and not Brands.

Sign Young hungry footballers, not has Beens. If they develop and leave at least we make a profit, if we improve along side then we’ve established a very good team.

Instead Sigurdsson, Delph... ageing and past their peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.