2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s never impressed me here as much as he did at Watford. He was involved in play a lot more there. I only notice him a good 10/25 mins at the most. I don’t think he’d get in any of the top 4.

Reckon he's overrated by quite a lot of us, after signing his contract I'd guess it'd take a huge offer to prize him away, be interested to see who's willing to pay it.

Tend to overrate plenty. Was reading on here last year digne was the best left back in the prem. These forums are cringe sometimes.
Our squad is basically over paid for bang average.

Don't think we have too much to worry about really. It's not like Richarlison is Maradona or Messi standards, and there's not been a host of 'big clubs' clambering over themselves to sign him. It looks like he's doing a Lukaku and trying to stir up interest in himself with other clubs, where none exists. The best way to get the move he obviously wants, would be to up his game and play even better so the top clubs will stand up and take note.

The club has regressed during his time here and our recruitment has been the worst in World football. What can we offer any ambitious player?

60563740-DD63-4A8F-B56A-75DB7144B2C1.jpeg

A few days ago.

Something bad happened since ?

Status
Not open for further replies.