2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He took a fair few knocks today and I think that was taking a toll on him. In the end, it wasn't his head but his tenacity and overall work-ethic are exceptional.

Yep he was on his arse for about 10 minutes 1st half all in quick succession but he kept getting back up, worked his balls off for the team today and deserved to be on the winning side

I've watched that Fred tackle and his follow through is quite clearly deliberate and deserved a yellow card. I agree with earlier comments that he's targeted but has learnt not to get involved and to punish them with his ability.

Having Richie and DCl together is making such a difference - if one doesn't get you the other one does.

how come no one has brought up his miss by the Baines cross? Now if our OTHER striker did that........

Was actually coming in to say he should do better/score, hes flicked it instead of going for full contact. Think that was right on half time too which would have been a nice time to score

I think he's just not quite got there.
He wasn’t quite there when Gomes won the ball in the first half and broke through looking for support, Richarlison run behind him for about twenty yards instead of getting up with him and looking to take the pass, couldn’t understand that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.