2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any touch he got on it was nominal; the speed and direction of the ball don't look to have changed any. But he did ace work in getting right up into the keeper's business and putting him off. Gold star to Silva for bringing him here.
What about us poor sods who backed Mina to score. Can we appeal to the league for a review :celebrate:

First time I have seen Richarlison live against Arsenal and I was surprised how good he was. Looked levels above everyone else on the pitch.

Perhaps so, Chelsea, City and United might be tempted. Who knows. All down to Rico isn’t it mate?

He’s still only averaging a goal about as often as Ayoze Perez this season, let alone scoring or assisting as regularly as other top wide players like Mane, Sterling, Son, Salah, Mahrez and Martial - he’s got to push himself into that bracket of player and if (and it’s a big if) he keeps this form up, he’s not a million miles off.

Always said he’s a cracking player to watch but I’ve kind’ve always known he’ll break our heart.

Why does a football player leaving break your heart?

Why does a football player leaving break your heart?

It’s a figure of speech, Michael.

I’ve learned to master general apathy toward Everton and our players over the years as a coping mechanism.

Being a massive fan of der reds helps too like.

I'm sure there'll be bids in the summer, but there'll be a lot more money on the table if he has a full season (or at least goes into next January) of the form he's showing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.