2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to think we were scammed yet again... Doesn't seem any better than a prime Mirrallas. Hope he can turn it around as I'm sure it doesn't help playing under an abysmal manager.

Our manager has effectively called our best player a diver in public.

I can't get over the logic behind this. We do some utterly bizarre things. These perceptions stick with our inept officials and are the difference between getting the crucial decision and not.

Starting to think we were scammed yet again... Doesn't seem any better than a prime Mirrallas. Hope he can turn it around as I'm sure it doesn't help playing under an abysmal manager.
There are some absolute abysmal posts on this forum sometimes.

People need to stop looking to blame Richarlison for our shortcomings. He is far from a perfect player but at this moment he is unquestionably one of our three or four best. Stop trying to pin everything on him. He has done fine this season, he did fine against Spurs, and of all the attackers he is the one who is most likely to win us a game. He is not the problem with this squad.

There are some absolute abysmal posts on this forum sometimes.

People need to stop looking to blame Richarlison for our shortcomings. He is far from a perfect player but at this moment he is unquestionably one of our three or four best. Stop trying to pin everything on him. He has done fine this season, he did fine against Spurs, and of all the attackers he is the one who is most likely to win us a game. He is not the problem with this squad.

Yep, while he definitely hits the floor too easily but he's also one of our only players who consistently finds the net and any centre back he plays against looks angry and exhausted at the end of the game. Which I can't say for any of our other center forwards.

The thing is we have a VERY toxic fanbase.

The amount of people screaming abuse at him the other day was quite scary, he must have heard it.

This is why these players CBA, why would you try for a set of fans who spend 90minutes screaming abuse at you?

Because if you show effort, passion and fight the fans will get behind you. If you walk around with a face like a slapped arse, losing the ball, and falling over holding your head when the ball is there to be won, they won’t

In his first season at watford he had the highest workrate in the team and i think made the most tackles...

@BlueToff do you have any toys which show his overall contribution to the team?

In his first season at watford he had the highest workrate in the team and i think made the most tackles...

@BlueToff do you have any toys which show his overall contribution to the team?
No one on earth is questioning his work rate, it’s exceptional. They are questioning him chucking himself on the floor all the time. Even you Zat, a divemate denier,cannot pretend otherwise

Mate, you're wildly mistaken. The player's a sub-par Kevin Kilbane and that's the end of it. He'll be playing League One football with the rest of the Brazil internationals by the end of 2022

Him and Liverpool players go down as soon as a player gets near them. Doesn't matter where they are on the pitch. It's like they train to do it. They engineer the contact.

It's no different to what Richarlison does or what Zaha does. It's simply down to the refs and then how the club's manage the narrative. As a club, we're useless at managing the narrative (along with everything else, frankly).

The main difference is Richarlison can't act.

Status
Not open for further replies.