2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was poor last night, which is fine as we won, not sure about his attitude though. I know its no big deal but the way he walked off, why not walk past the fans, as in us rather then walk around past Wednesday

Thought he was poor last night, which is fine as we won, not sure about his attitude though. I know its no big deal but the way he walked off, why not walk past the fans, as in us rather then walk around past Wednesday

Wasn’t there to see the incident but is this not a case of the new rule where you have to leave the pitch at the closest point to you?

Wasn’t there to see the incident but is this not a case of the new rule where you have to leave the pitch at the closest point to you?
Yeah but he was on the half way line and stepped off, so he had a 50/50 which way to walk around and went the opposite way from the fans, just seemed odd, his body language, he seemed in a right mood

Could have been better I agree but we seem latley to have quite a lot of poor player performances is this down to the Silva tactics?

He's absolutely turd thats why.

Hate the way he fakes
We literally lost the game because De Bruyne exaggerated contact to win the free kick they scored and people still come on here and go on about Richarlison trying to earn free kicks too much. Modern day football requires dark art foul earning to be as much of a skill as passing or shorting. The great teams are all good at it.

We literally lost the game because De Bruyne exaggerated contact to win the free kick they scored and people still come on here and go on about Richarlison trying to earn free kicks too much. Modern day football requires dark art foul earning to be as much of a skill as passing or shorting. The great teams are all good at it.

Theres dark arts, then theres throwing yourself on the floor and making yourself look a right tit.

Hes needs to walk that line a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.