2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes defo costing 50m.

I assume he's hit most of his add ons by now.
He might have hit all the add-ons relating to his performance, but the club won’t have hit any related to their’s.

I’d be amazed if there wasn’t a European qualification add-on at least. Probably Champions League, too. And, who knows, maybe even some title-winning insanity in there.

We won’t pay the full whack.

He might have hit all the add-ons relating to his performance, but the club won’t have hit any related to our’s.

I’d be amazed if there wasn’t a European qualification add-on at least. Probably Champions League, too. And, who knows, maybe even some title-winning insanity in there.

We won’t pay the full whack.

I can see Europe being 1, but I doubt they structured it around Everton achieving anything cos that would be stupid.

I can just imagine Brands laughing as they suggested 10m if we finish top 4.

"Sure Ponzos, lets make it 25m extra if we qualify"

The bulk would have been goals, appearances and if he signs a new contract I reckon.

I can see Europe being 1, but I doubt they structured it around Everton achieving anything cos that would be stupid.

I can just imagine Brands laughing as they suggested 10m if we finish top 4.

"Sure Ponzos, lets make it 25m extra if we qualify"

The bulk would have been goals, appearances and if he signs a new contract I reckon.
It’s all about making the fee seem more substantial for the selling club.

There’s the money Watford actually want for him, then there’s what they want to tell their fans they got for him.

£50 million sounds a lot better to Watford fans than £40 million. Everton would be happy enough for them to rack up mad clauses that both teams know aren’t going to be realised.

It’s all about making the fee seem more substantial for the selling club.

There’s the money Watford actually want for him, then there’s what they want to tell their fans they got for him.

£50 million sounds a lot better to Watford fans than £40 million. Everton would be happy enough for them to rack up mad clauses that both teams know aren’t going to be realised.

Probably mate, I just always assume teams wont be stupid and put things in contracts that wont happen.

But football clubs are stupid.

Probably mate, I just always assume teams wont be stupid and put things in contracts that wont happen.

But football clubs are stupid.
They are. So are we, really. We like the thought we paid £50 million for him, Watford fans like thinking they got £50 million for him.

So be it - the market evens all this stuff out in the end. At least, it does for most clubs. We have that bottomless well we’ve found to throw cash into.

They are. So are we, really. We like the thought we paid £50 million for him, Watford fans like thinking they got £50 million for him.

So be it - the market evens all this stuff out in the end. At least, it does for most clubs. We have that bottomless well we’ve found to throw cash into.

The Coronavirus Hand Washing song just wouldn't work otherwise

'He's brazilliiannn. He only cost £35 million plus some add ons that won't be realised any time soon...We think he is brilliant. Richaaaaarlison'

Actually if you sing that once you've got the 30 seconds of rinsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.