2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked fantastic in a "free" role. Lordy I wish we would have seen him out the entire game! His defensive ability is unreal for a guy who isnt really supposed to be defending all that much

No harm done, we got the win in the end!

But yeah we looked a completely different team after he went off

I like him as a Ljungberg-style winger, always looking to hit the box, but this new free-roaming role really seems to suit him.

A lot of out-and-out strikers would do well to watch how aggressively he attacks chances.

He's a forward, but not one suited to being a lone striker.

Basically means he plays anywhere in a front 3, or just off the striker in a 2.

Just appreciate him for as long as he is here. We have an absolutely top player on our hands. Skilful, works hard and can finish. I sense the vultures will be circling again for him come the next transfer window or the one next summer.
Can't see it this summer. He loves playing for Carlo and will want a full season with him

Just appreciate him for as long as he is here. We have an absolutely top player on our hands. Skilful, works hard and can finish. I sense the vultures will be circling again for him come the next transfer window or the one next summer.

Good thing is that with that contract he signed in December, if he goes it will be for massive money. But I think he's here for another year or two with Carlo

Just a little interview that really, he speaks to the original Ronaldo too, and their talking about Richi being in the world cup 2022 and Carlo Ancelotti who has now coached both of them

Since the start of last season, Neymar (28) is the only Brazilian player with more goals than Everton's Richarlison (24) in the top five European leagues.

Hopefully he can slot 4 more this season and DCL 2 more so they both have 15 for the season.

That would lay down a marker for them for next season.

Just a little interview that really, he speaks to the original Ronaldo too, and their talking about Richi being in the world cup 2022 and Carlo Ancelotti who has now coached both of them

Do you have a link to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.