• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatara

Player Valuation: £70m
Proper centre forward this lad. Let's enjoy him while we can.
Wasted on the wing

Ancelotti did say that upfront he cant be as effective defensively for us...i think hes concerned about the other wide players (though bernard is fine defensively with Digne behind him imo).

I think hes going to use Richarlison up front with DCL once hes sorted the wide positions

d34noj

Player Valuation: £35m
I suggest watching a little closer.
If he spent a little less time throwing a strop, behaving like a petulant child when he doesn't get a free kick and diving around on the pitch I'd probably warm to him.

Fully aware he's our best player but that's not the accolade it was.

jeremy1338

Player Valuation: £100k
Have you not seen him try to pass a football? We would not get close to any of them teams atm. Out of all our players digne is the only one that is good enough with the ball to even be in one of those squads
Tbf he doesn’t usually have many good passing options. If I had to pass it to Walcott, I wouldn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks