2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulking, but he's still our best player, our only potentially top quality player.

Need so much more from him, but can understand his frustrations playing with this lot regularly.

Not gonna disagree with you mate. I'd drop the lot of them tbh and start from scratch but that can't happen

They were a disgrace today mate.

Not for the time time

Won't be the last
I don’t think his performance was anywhere near as bad as Siggardsons and schniederleins . They were schooled and bullied today.

I don’t think his performance was anywhere near as bad as Siggardsons and schniederleins . They were schooled and bullied today.

I'm not gonna disagree with you mate but we are talking about giving Richarlison 4/10 and Gylfi 2/10 and Morgan 3/10.

Its happened far too long where players are lobbing in half arsed performances. No one gets excused from criticism today because every single one of them were a fkin disgrace to our name

He defo just looks knackered at the moment, would have been a perfect game to leave him out, particularly as he played him on the left and Bernard was on the bench available. He's been in decent form during December.

Status
Not open for further replies.