2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Richarlison is fatigued/worn out or just a stroppy pain in the rear-end, but I would like to see him rested for a couple of games to recharge his batteries. Mind you, didn't he do a disappearing act when he played for Watford?

Started every game this season and ran his backside off in most if not all of them.

Around this time last year he started to dip for the exact same reason. In true Everton fashion, it seems no one has learned from that.

Lad hasnt had a break all winter no wonder he's gassed.

This is all on Brands - couldnt afford to rest Richarlison because Kean isnt ready and DCL is that garbage he has to be played in a front 2 to offer anything whatsoever.

Should have gotten a proven CF through the door in the summer.

One of the only few players in this side that consistently puts in the effort. As mentioned in other posts he’s literally played every single game this season, that’s after playing for Brazil for a few weeks in the summer not even having a proper pre season or rest in between the season starting again.

He may not be performing to the standards we expect of him quality wise recently but at the least the lad is still working his bollocks off and showing some passion for the team.

Compare that to the likes of Keane, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Delph, Walcott etc... who literally only turn up when they want and have shown zero passion for this club in their whole time here.

Perspective is needed massively with him.

I wish we had the luxury to rest him. It’s clear the lad is run into the ground.

As the game wore on, he constantly appeared in defensive positions (in open play), covering for a lack of energy by others. At the wrong end of the pitch. But showing commitment, energy and that he cared.

I'm not his biggest fan tbf for a few reasons and thought he was awful again today

BUT

He looks absolutely cabbaged and I'm assuming it's him every game who is saying to management he's good to go again so fair play. Looks like he's been running in treacle the past 2 games but before City and the rs I thought he was excellent fir a good run of games.

Needs a rest and now we only basicslly have to play 1 game every century with our season over we should manage his minutes a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.