Status
Not open for further replies.
Conversation I had at Space gig last night, since they know I'm a blue:
Tommy: "So what do you think about Richarlison then?"
Me: "What, about him signing for you?"
Allan: "He's [bad word]."
Me: "If he's [bad word], why do Liverpool want him?"
Franny: "To mess with your heads."

If they wanted to do that they should sign Digne or something. Hope we don't lose Richarlison though.

If they wanted to do that they should sign Digne or something. Hope we don't lose Richarlison though.

We really, really, really wouldn't sell a player to them.

Yeah, we really got an amazing deal there. Couldn't believe they actually paid that, even though Phil was performing on another stratosphere to Richarlison.
If you can get such a deal, I will be impressed.

Age is a factor too though, Coutinho was 25 when he went, Richarlinson is 21. I'd also say, Richarlinson has played most of his games in a wide position, as opposed to a striker (similar to where Coutinho played).

What I'd say though, is if Richarlinson went to Liverpool he would absolute dynamite under Klopp. You see what Klopp has done with Mane/Salah and I would say the raw ingredients are just as good with Richarlinson if not better (given their ages). I think he'd be the best in the league, and would score 20+ league goals.

The suggestions of 70+ as a starting point will be too low though. Everton will want close to 100 million. We will have to see if Liverpool would go that far?

Age is a factor too though, Coutinho was 25 when he went, Richarlinson is 21. I'd also say, Richarlinson has played most of his games in a wide position, as opposed to a striker (similar to where Coutinho played).

What I'd say though, is if Richarlinson went to Liverpool he would absolute dynamite under Klopp. You see what Klopp has done with Mane/Salah and I would say the raw ingredients are just as good with Richarlinson if not better (given their ages). I think he'd be the best in the league, and would score 20+ league goals.

The suggestions of 70+ as a starting point will be too low though. Everton will want close to 100 million. We will have to see if Liverpool would go that far?
when you consider how good liverpool are on the break and how many chances they will create in games, he will prob get at least 30 goals a season in all comps

Obviously this particular rumour is garbage, but I find myself in the “not that bothered if he left” camp.

There’s a good player in there and he has time on his side but I just don’t get the feeling he’d stick with us if his stock continues to rise, so if we got a good (£80m+) offer for him now I’d rather take that and entrust Big Marcel to improve the squad with it.

You should have replied to them

Thats Salah or Mane off then.

I got told I was having a laugh when I mentioned 100m for him a few weeks back.

He is worth whatever the club values him and if it was to the sh**e you could probably throw another 20m on top of the already rising fee

We should sell them Williams out of spite.
4 players from top 6 teams have done similar to his headbutt red card and not one has had the same punishment. Sick of us being treated differently and accepting it.
Jagielka had it even worse. How the hell was that a sending off?

I know I posted this awhile ago, but the Tomas Partey & Rodri partnership is what I dream of for Everton. Gana and someone like Doucoure would be the equivalent and would fit in perfectly with what Silva wants to do. Would just make us so difficult to play against. The PL just doesn't have too many midfields with that type of athleticism and industry.

I called it a while ago under FFP we have massively overspent. That was why we needed to sell to buy in January.

We have had terrible transfer windows after terrible transfer windows.

The only way we can balance the books is by selling players. Then we get the bullshit about £50m for Keane and a random report about Kloppshite meeting and agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.