2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If reports are to be believed that we would want 60m for him then that is ridiculous. If anyone wants to buy him it’s got to be close or in excess of 100m 21 and going places. I would like to think that he will be staying around for years to come as there is so much more to come from this boy

If reports are to be believed that we would want 60m for him then that is ridiculous. If anyone wants to buy him it’s got to be close or in excess of 100m 21 and going places. I would like to think that he will be staying around for years to come as there is so much more to come from this boy
I like Richarlison and I think he's already a good talent with even more potential; however, to say his true worth is anywhere near £100m is for me fanciful.

I like Richarlison and I think he's already a good talent with even more potential; however, to say his true worth is anywhere near £100m is for me fanciful.
When Sancho is looking like he is going to go for 80m from Dortmund doesn’t make it fanciful at all. Richarlison is doing it in the premier league the hardest league in the world. The German league is a lot easier lookman is proof of that in terms of it being easy to make a mark compared to this league.

It’s not about what he is worth to the selling club and in this instance due to his already massive talent plus the potential of what he could become it wouldn’t be daft to think we could get that sort of money.

If you put richarlison in the German, French, Spanish or Italian league and he would be scoring goals for fun like Mbappe or jovic

It's a shame, if he had brains and will power this guy would be an absolute world beater. Tracking back down the line to defend and using his pace to attack like a midfielder version of cafu.

We saw it against wolves, sadly not enough after that
Will power? Must've missed him tracking back to cover Alonso and Hazard all day last week.

There are real criticisms to be had here but come on

Interesting, Sky are saying that the record for an Everton striker for goals scored in their first PL season is 15, held by Yak, Lukaku and Andrei.

Richarlison is on 12 with 7 games to go. At 21.

*Not even a striker.

Still dont think hes a Striker and I also dont think he can play as a winger either.

What he can do is slot, up top in a proper 4-3-3 would be far his best position.

Still dont think hes a Striker and I also dont think he can play as a winger either.

What he can do is slot, up top in a proper 4-3-3 would be far his best position.
With the right personnel it's possible he might find a way to be useful out wide in a similar formation but it's much more likely we find the right personnel to use him as a striker. It's unfortunate because young Dom has come on a good deal this season and chances are we will be selling Cenk and signing someone else useful for the position as well. Maybe Richie finds a way to create chances and control the ball consistently to play on the wing but I doubt it.

With the right personnel it's possible he might find a way to be useful out wide in a similar formation but it's much more likely we find the right personnel to use him as a striker. It's unfortunate because young Dom has come on a good deal this season and chances are we will be selling Cenk and signing someone else useful for the position as well. Maybe Richie finds a way to create chances and control the ball consistently to play on the wing but I doubt it.

I meant more as a wing forward, I personally dont think he can lead the line centrally very well, on the wing he gets up and down, but I dunno, he just doesnt seem comfortable, what he can do is slot. Hes very young and very much still learning, so he could very well get better as a number 9 or as a traditional winger. I just see his future as a wing forward in a 4-3-3

So im hopeful that in the summer we buy the players able to play a proper 4-3-3.

The main issue with that is that a number of our players arent really suited to it.

As for Dom, hes improving all the time, but we defo need a Striker IMO, but I think in the past ive thought we needed 2 Strikers, with the improvement from DCL and Rico able to slot I think we probably only need 1 in the Summer. Of course Seb Haller would be my choice.

The only issue with a 4-3-3 is that Iceland doesnt really suit it, realistically none of our midfielders do either, I say none, I would like to see Gomes in the Quarterback role at 6, flanked by 2 big up and down monsters. I think TomTom could play as a number 8 if need be, but he would have to improve and Gana could play the 6 against certain teams, then Bernie is quite different to Rico for me, he plays like a proper winger, but im certain he could play as a wing forward, Lookman, Henry fella and Vlasic if they all still here. My main issue would be in the middle anyway.

I meant more as a wing forward, I personally dont think he can lead the line centrally very well, on the wing he gets up and down, but I dunno, he just doesnt seem comfortable, what he can do is slot. Hes very young and very much still learning, so he could very well get better as a number 9 or as a traditional winger. I just see his future as a wing forward in a 4-3-3

So im hopeful that in the summer we buy the players able to play a proper 4-3-3.

The main issue with that is that a number of our players arent really suited to it.

As for Dom, hes improving all the time, but we defo need a Striker IMO, but I think in the past ive thought we needed 2 Strikers, with the improvement from DCL and Rico able to slot I think we probably only need 1 in the Summer. Of course Seb Haller would be my choice.

The only issue with a 4-3-3 is that Iceland doesnt really suit it, realistically none of our midfielders do either, I say none, I would like to see Gomes in the Quarterback role at 6, flanked by 2 big up and down monsters. I think TomTom could play as a number 8 if need be, but he would have to improve and Gana could play the 6 against certain teams, then Bernie is quite different to Rico for me, he plays like a proper winger, but im certain he could play as a wing forward, Lookman, Henry fella and Vlasic if they all still here. My main issue would be in the middle anyway.
Right I misunderstood but I agree the best position is somewhere in a front three probably on the outside. I like Haller and you've been on him awhile now and he is very good. Jovic is the real star at Frankfurt but any of their front 3 would do and Jovic isn't coming here more than likely. Unfortunately Sigurdsson needs to go. He isn't good enough to allow him to be a not creative, not contributing to build up #10. The goals are great but we if we can reshuffle the midfield as you say than we will be better off. The Bernard/Digne combo is promising but Bernard can't produce next to nothing in the final third and keep is place like he has thus far.

Right I misunderstood but I agree the best position is somewhere in a front three probably on the outside. I like Haller and you've been on him awhile now and he is very good. Jovic is the real star at Frankfurt but any of their front 3 would do and Jovic isn't coming here more than likely. Unfortunately Sigurdsson needs to go. He isn't good enough to allow him to be a not creative, not contributing to build up #10. The goals are great but we if we can reshuffle the midfield as you say than we will be better off. The Bernard/Digne combo is promising but Bernard can't produce next to nothing in the final third and keep is place like he has thus far.

As you say, any of that Frankfurt front 3.

Agree with Bernie, he really needs to start producing, but hes a little magician and as he adjusts more I think we will defo see more from him.

I do like Iceland, but my main issue is that he forces us to continue to play 4312, not just him of course, but to get the best out of him. Be very surprised if hes moved on tho personally. Who knows maybe with a different body or 2 in midfield things could look a bit different.

As you say, any of that Frankfurt front 3.

Agree with Bernie, he really needs to start producing, but hes a little magician and as he adjusts more I think we will defo see more from him.

I do like Iceland, but my main issue is that he forces us to continue to play 4312, not just him of course, but to get the best out of him. Be very surprised if hes moved on tho personally. Who knows maybe with a different body or 2 in midfield things could look a bit different.

Haller got a hattrick yesterday.

Signing 2 centre midfield monsters is key imo

When Sancho is looking like he is going to go for 80m from Dortmund doesn’t make it fanciful at all. Richarlison is doing it in the premier league the hardest league in the world. The German league is a lot easier lookman is proof of that in terms of it being easy to make a mark compared to this league.

It’s not about what he is worth to the selling club and in this instance due to his already massive talent plus the potential of what he could become it wouldn’t be daft to think we could get that sort of money.

If you put richarlison in the German, French, Spanish or Italian league and he would be scoring goals for fun like Mbappe or jovic

Sancho is 18 with 8 goals and 12 assists, he is very consistent too, if he only worth 80 mil, Richo SHOULD be worth less imo. Sancho is the better player, not just stats but attitude, ability and technique. Just cos it is the German league, don't under estimate what he has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.