2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
People say hazard had a poor game

Well if the professional pundits did their job they would see that richarlison was coming back to help Coleman out so much that he was having to mark hazard and he made him completely ineffective so much so thahhe switched wings

I think A LOT of posters also ignored this.

He was sprinting 60 yards forward to get back into position every time after helping Coleman. Must have been knackered but didnt look tired at all...

We paid 45mil for him last summer. He has already scored 12 league goals, playing mostly on the wing. He doesn’t even turn 22 until May and has over 4 years left on his contract. He’s also broken into the Brazil squad and is very much Silva’s boy.

Imagine how good he’ll be in a couple of years when he matures, adds a bit more consistency and cuts out the silly diving around.

A bid of 60mil would get Milan absolutely nowhere. Rejected straight away. To tempt Everton this summer they’d have to go a hell of a lot higher than that. Rumours like this are a joke.

£33mil / £35mil rising to £50mil

I thought his attitude was spot on throughout the entire ninety minutes.
He was obviously given a very distinct defensive role and spent the entire first half tracking back to help out Coleman.

Any club wanting to sign this lad would need to look at doubling at least the money we paid given how many goals scored this season, age, premiership experience and is now a full international with Brazil.

I think Goat was kidding when he said £160mil as Coutinho went for £150mil.

But if you factor in his potential and that fees are always rising + hes a key player for us then i think it would have to be something around that number.

Brazilians usually fetch high fees for Barca and Madrid sales as well.

£160mil would be what Id accept.

Personally think Rebic and Jovic are the 2 players making him look better than he is...

What type of CF or who do you think would work well with Richarlison especially (seeing as its his thread) ?
I'm right with you, Zat. Haller is fine. But Jovic is terrific. Rebic is good, too. They press forward like crazy and the team scores a ton.

I would like a CF that could hold up play and press a bit, but I just never have been convinced with Haller's quality.

If we are going with more of a hold up player, I still think Willian Jose is fantastic. He's maybe not the most clinical finisher, but he'll score some wonder goals and give his teammates opportunities all day long.

I'm right with you, Zat. Haller is fine. But Jovic is terrific. Rebic is good, too. They press forward like crazy and the team scores a ton.

I would like a CF that could hold up play and press a bit, but I just never have been convinced with Haller's quality.

If we are going with more of a hold up player, I still think Willian Jose is fantastic. He's maybe not the most clinical finisher, but he'll score some wonder goals and give his teammates opportunities all day long.

I think we will go for an under 23 forward.

I think we will go for an under 23 forward.

Honestly, I'm not so sure Rebic isn't a CF. He's got plenty of size, he's got enough pace, and his movement and work rate is excellent. He works his tail off and also has a ton of skill. I really like him and think he could be a good PL player.

Personally think Rebic and Jovic are the 2 players making him look better than he is...

What type of CF or who do you think would work well with Richarlison especially (seeing as its his thread) ?

I like Rebic mate, but if you compare his performances centrally for Croatia (now Mandzukic has retired) to Frankfurt, then it's chalk and cheese. He's definitely not a proper CF.

Jovic certainly is, but at the same time, he needs service and him and Haller dovetail really, really well.

I actually think Richarlison needs a striker to play off and in that way Haller would be ideal.

But, this is the crux, we really need that player to be able to stretch a defence and get us up the pitch because of the system we play. So in that way we need a player who can bring others into play but also get behind/wide (which is what Dom has been doing well lately but I just don't think the consistency is there yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.