2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

His theatrics are pretty disgraceful to be honest. He needs to be told in no uncertain terms that we are not having that at Everton and he must knock it on the head.

I don't mind theatrics but wish our players were better at them. Deulofeu was awful at it, and so is Richarlison. If you're gonna fall about a lot, do it in the box and win some dodgy pens.
I would welcome that. Salah doesn't even really need to try in terms of theatrics to win pens. He just falls over and the whistle is blown before he can even ask for a pen. Andy Johnson was genuinely fouled game after game in the box yet had his reputation ruined by Mourinho and Wenger et al in the media and never got a penalty again. I guess our probably is we don't ever get in the position to be fouled in the box. When was the last time one of our players went to take on the opposition in the area? Coleman sometimes gets in there and fluffs his cross every time. Nobody even tries to look for contact, which is what players of the bigger clubs do which earns them points.

Status
Not open for further replies.