2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thng is he went poor at Watford after SIlva left, and the excuse of Silva going was used, well he is with Silva now so whats the excuse at the moment?

He is 21 and inconsistent. His attitude and constant theatrics are annoying but the lad clearly has bags of potential. The fact we are having to rely on a kid as our main goal threat is not his fault.

Put tom much pressure on him the rest of the forwards midfield terrible needs to be changed so slow and lack of ideas im sure the lad will get his form back

21 year old inside forward played out of position.

He needs better players around him, not the rubbish he has to play with at the moment.

Top scorer and Brazilian future star.

Why cant we just build a team instead of slating the youngsters?

21 year old inside forward played out of position.

He needs better players around him, not the rubbish he has to play with at the moment.

Top scorer and Brazilian future star.

Why cant we just build a team instead of slating the youngsters?
Maybe if he worked for the team, showed desire, effort and willingness people would be less critical.
Agree he is young and has potential, but his whole attitude and theatrics are extremely disappointing and this is why the criticism
Easy fix
Work hard and stop with the theatrics

Maybe if he worked for the team, showed desire, effort and willingness people would be less critical.
Agree he is young and has potential, but his whole attitude and theatrics are extremely disappointing and this is why the criticism
Easy fix
Work hard and stop with the theatrics

2 of the 'supposed' best three players in the world do the same (Ronaldo / Neymar).

He will have been brought up doing this and its part and parcel of his development.

At 21 i think he has alot of room to grow both as a player also his on game mentality will evolve.

I wish he would start doing something again. Games seem to be completely passing him by while he lies on the ground or kicks it straight out of play.

He's a completely different player to the one from the start of the season

2 of the 'supposed' best three players in the world do the same (Ronaldo / Neymar).

He will have been brought up doing this and its part and parcel of his development.

At 21 i think he has alot of room to grow both as a player also his on game mentality will evolve.
But he isn’t even in the top 100
He needs to prove himself as a great player firstly, and he isn’t

Both of those players can actually pass, and beat me. 1 on 1 for fun. He can’t cross, or pass , doesn’t try to pass most of the time, dribbles into players, can’t play with his back to goal, and is very selfish around the box.

Least of our problems this lad, a couple of bad habits to iron out definitely but he's very good for a 21 yr old forward.

Why do our fans insist on these youngsters being at their peak at the age of 20/21/22 they will have holes in their games at that age but he's got a strike record more than deserving of some patience.

In the closing minutes of the game he pushed the ball past the defender, who then seemingly stepped right across him. Was that as clear a free kick as I thought it was, or am I mistaken? I'm just unsure as to whether he'll ever get given a free kick again.

Status
Not open for further replies.