2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

To interested in people knocking in to him, done nothing today!

The one at the end with the foul that was not given annoyed me greatly.

Ok, it may have been a foul but he was barely touched, get up and get on with it, he is only wasting our time. There is a time and a place for it, 5 minutes to go when losing 3-1 at home is not one of them.

The one at the end with the foul that was not given annoyed me greatly.

Ok, it may have been a foul but he was barely touched, get up and get on with it, he is only wasting our time. There is a time and a place for it, 5 minutes to go when losing 3-1 at home is not one of them.
His head has gone, and honestly I'm not even sure the foul you speak of was a foul and even of it was as you say get on with it and show a bit of pride and fight!

Can’t play out wide if you don’t ever beat a defender one on one. He looked so much livelier on the ball at the beginning of the year.

We have Evertoned all the attacking flair out of him.

It's happening to Lookman too. All of a sudden he is not bombing forward all the time.

We ruin everything.

how many matches is that now where his focus is on diving/rolling around/staredown contests with opponents and refs/etc..... instead of focusing on creating chances? He did nothing today. Touch too heavy too often, it seems the whole time that he was looking for new ways to invite fouls instead of new ways to create dangerous attacks.......

how many matches is that now where his focus is on diving/rolling around/staredown contests with opponents and refs/etc..... instead of focusing on creating chances? He did nothing today. Touch too heavy too often, it seems the whole time that he was looking for new ways to invite fouls instead of new ways to create dangerous attacks.......
I know we feel the need to go after any good player that should ever come into our team, but it was only four days ago that he scored from the only decent attack we had. He's a finisher through and through and to be effective he needs to be in the box. If that means playing him LW then he needs to set the rest of the team so that he isn't forced to attack from wide. If it means playing up top then we need to figure out how to play without smashing it forward and expecting the forward to hold up play. But regardless of all that a 21 year old who scores double digits in the league is someone we need to be planning to have around for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.