2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about the levels of guilt between the two clowns involved, according to what I saw on MOD, Charlison was yards away from Smith and chose to walk towards him in a threatening manner, maybe in response to something heard? The play and the ball were somewhere else. People reacting to fouls is one thing, but deliberately walking over to confront someone unconnected with the current play is another. What happened when their heads touched is less important than what motivated Charlison to confront him in the first place. The 3 games ban is fine if it is accompanied by a huge club fine for unprofessional immature conduct by a highly paid employee.

Do you remember that big bust up last season was it, when dcl or holgate went in fouled and confronted the guy alleging a racist comment had been made????
Look back at that mess.

Will give him a good breather anyway, ready to be unleashed against Arsenal with a point to prove. Enforced rotation of the front four.

Agree on this, Smith did the right thing by him and his club, all's fair in love and war....and the match.
Richarlison could of walked away if he wanted too, he took the bait from a no mark when there will be a lot players much better then Smith at trying to get an edge in a game
You said it much better than me!

If an Everton player did the same he would be congratulated.

I thought the ruling was if your head goes towards an opponent then it is a sending off offence so surely both should have got sent off

I simply don't accept that a man should behave like that.
And we pretend that these guys are role models for kids.

Rico broke the rules, accept your punishment a strive to make it right at the next opportunity, that's how a men and women should act in my opinion, not blame others for his own mistakes.

And as for the last bit, its wrong that so many kids do see footballers as role models because they are far from it! Have a gander through the thread on fans meeting footballers and you'll see that the majority are entitled arse holes with little compassion for others.

Rico broke the rules, accept your punishment a strive to make it right at the next opportunity, that's how a men and women should act in my opinion, not blame others for his own mistakes.

And as for the last bit, its wrong that so many kids do see footballers as role models because they are far from it! Have a gander through the thread on fans meeting footballers and you'll see that the majority are entitled arse holes with little compassion for others.
Fair enough. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.