2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Roberto Carlos use to hit them how could you give an OG on deflection for him? And if you wouldn't then any deflection should be a goal.

We miss his ability to find himself in goal scoring positions when he doesn't play. If he could get a bit more consistent at setting up others, and having a real striker could help, he will be a real problem for the opposition. Great signing.

It's taken a long time find a forward line that worked together.

However, the unlikely formation of Bernard, Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison has been effective. If only Calvert-Lewin could add a few more goals.

It's taken a long time find a forward line that worked together.

However, the unlikely formation of Bernard, Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison has been effective. If only Calvert-Lewin could add a few more goals.
That’s a big problem, as well as Bernard doesn’t score, we’ve obviously had a good few months, but we still have missed plenty of chances in that time and the early part of the season to. If 2 of our front 3 don’t score goals we haven’t a chance of top 6 never mind top 4.

Suspect our resolve will be tested this summer myself.

Not being a negative nancy, but if somebody ponys up some serious dough.............
Been thinking this myself, but can you see anyone willing to pay a lot more than the supposed £50mil or whatever it was we paid?

Don’t think we’d entertain anything south of £75mil personally, and I reckon clubs are gonna want someone more proven for that kinda dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.