2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Liverpool FC got 105 million up front and other deals included winning the La Liga which he won - 120million guaranteed now, getting 100 plus appearances and Champions league win would guarantee the 150million.
Plus we have a sell on clause as well, might get more than 150million if reported amounts are true.

Did you arrange the deal mate?

Hindsight.

I honestly thought we had overpaid, but its weird innit, we have 2 players who cost not shy of 50m, both are our leading goalscorers and both are considering rubbish and good in equal measure.

Then you have players like Lookman and Dowell who have done naff all and are treated like Messi!
Like everything in life you get what you pay for.
As my mrs says....Buy cheap , you buy twice.

Meh, dunno about that, I always thought he was massively overrated, he scored the odd screamer every now and again, Rico and the Viking have already matched the amount of goals hes scored and we aint getting 150m for either of them.

13 goals isnt that impressive yano.

If he played for anyone else, no team like Barca would have gone for him, they fell hook, line and sinker for crap media pundits over hyping every RS player going. Bournemouth are falling for the same traits.

I like Richy, I think he has massive potential but he's a million miles away from being able to play Barca type football, his control isn't anywhere near good enough and he also likes to run with the ball, the reason they don't like Gomes is it not?

Well Liverpool FC got 105 million up front and other deals included winning the La Liga which he won - 120million guaranteed now, getting 100 plus appearances and Champions league win would guarantee the 150million.
Plus we have a sell on clause as well, might get more than 150million if reported amounts are true.
No.

Does posting on fan forums of other clubs still go on? Crikey. 2004 called.

Could you even be bothered to sign up to a forum for Liverpool? Honestly?

He must be the most be one of the most annoying players in the world to watch. He defiantly has talent, but he is greedy, always play acting and has that stupid whiny look on his face for 89 minuets of the game. Maybe it’s his age.

He must be the most be one of the most annoying players in the world to watch. He defiantly has talent, but he is greedy, always play acting and has that stupid whiny look on his face for 89 minuets of the game. Maybe it’s his age.
Shut up you egg

Status
Not open for further replies.