2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if your lot got 150m for the little crap midget we want Neymar money.
Yeah, we really got an amazing deal there. Couldn't believe they actually paid that, even though Phil was performing on another stratosphere to Richarlison.
If you can get such a deal, I will be impressed.

Yeah, we really got an amazing deal there. Couldn't believe they actually paid that, even though Phil was performing on another stratosphere to Richarlison.

Meh, dunno about that, I always thought he was massively overrated, he scored the odd screamer every now and again, Rico and the Viking have already matched the amount of goals hes scored and we aint getting 150m for either of them.

13 goals isnt that impressive yano.

Meh, dunno about that, I always thought he was massively overrated, he scored the odd screamer every now and again, Rico and the Viking have already matched the amount of goals hes scored and we aint getting 150m for either of them.

13 goals isnt that impressive yano.
13 goals 7 assists man, something else from midfield that is. 13 goals for striker is above-average for mid-table territory though.

Tbh, I would want more than what Cout went for. You only got around £92 million in the end.

He needs to win the boat race and Ryder cup for the full £140 mill to be paid.

Tbh, I would want more than what Cout went for. You only got around £92 million in the end.

He needs to win the boat race and Ryder cup for the full £140 mill to be paid.
Well Liverpool FC got 105 million up front and other deals included winning the La Liga which he won - 120million guaranteed now, getting 100 plus appearances and Champions league win would guarantee the 150million.
Plus we have a sell on clause as well, might get more than 150million if reported amounts are true.

Sell on fees are only applicable if a player is sold for a profit. I'm rather surprised that a smart arse such as yourself isn't aware of this, unless you believe Barcelona will get more than the figure you're quoting.....

Well Liverpool FC got 105 million up front and other deals included winning the La Liga which he won - 120million guaranteed now, getting 100 plus appearances and Champions league win would guarantee the 150million.
Plus we have a sell on clause as well, might get more than 150million if reported amounts are true.

What’s the weather in Devon like mert?? You have any days out planned to Liverpool soon??

....reading some of the numbers being mentioned here, I suppose £40m was a good bit of business by Brands.

Hindsight.

I honestly thought we had overpaid, but its weird innit, we have 2 players who cost not shy of 50m, both are our leading goalscorers and both are considering rubbish and good in equal measure.

Then you have players like Lookman and Dowell who have done naff all and are treated like Messi!

Status
Not open for further replies.