2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t suit the agenda I’m afraid Zat.

Every player that Silva and Brands have brought in is :

Crap.

Or

A mercenary.

No agenda here mate, I NEVER slag other players off(apart from Oumar), vault me, I just agree with many others about this guy not doing nearly enough.

I think its quite obvious whose seen him play, and who hasn't...or doesn't quite understand lol

Sound lad, 2 goals from 2 yards is his sole contribution this year, who cares about the constant loss of possesion and lack of passing ability etc, he's bagged a couple, thats all that matters

Blind madness

Premier league mate, 64 games 15 goals and nothing else.

If he didn't do mainly tap-ins he'd do absolutely nothing else. I'd love to say how god his linkup play, his passing, his assisting, his hold up play, his control and shooting are but I cant cos it's not.

If you think 2 tap-ins (and absolutely nothing else) this year is enough from a 45 million player then fine, many others really don't.

hahahahahah @Zatara you dress his stats up as much as you want. hes crap

This isn't the Sigurdsson thread, this is the 33mil/35mil thread...

If he slots around 15 every season then id be very happy.

He will cost us 45m.

Please step ignoring add ons.

Personally I think he can do more, but im happy with his return.

Him and Iceland cost 45m each and have both scored lots of goals, we can ask for more from both, but it doesnt mean they arent our best players.

Sound lad, 2 goals from 2 yards is his sole contribution this year, who cares about the constant loss of possesion and lack of passing ability etc, he's bagged a couple, thats all that matters

Blind madness
zatara just like young Brazilian players and thinks they are all boss, just cos , well, they are brazilian

Richarlison is just five months older than Ademola Lookman and we (correctly) make allowances for Lookman because he is a young player learning the game at the highest level, is the same not true for Richarlison ?
Surely we must expect there will be some dips in form.

IMO I reckon the dip in form is because he's pissed off for some reason, he needs to just chill out and concentrate on his game.

I reckon he'll win young player of the year, boost him ready for next season as long as he doesn't go all Pickford on us.

Funny how he scored at the weekend from the central position again. Almost as though he’s a striker who plays his best there and that Silva was right.
Actually, he was playing wide but made the run into the middle, he's good at that and it's what he's supposed to do from that position, bit of a difference than playing back to goal. It's tough to tell he's probably been as equally effective in both positions but i personally don't like him with his back to goal, he has trampoline shins.

Status
Not open for further replies.