2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesn't need to be more clever he just needs to stop rolling around like he's been shot when he's not been touched, he won't get any free kicks soon as they won't know if hes actually been fouled or not, he does get the odd clatter like but that's just because of the position he plays

re shouts to sell him, agree that is daft like but that's more out of frustration that, we've lost like 9 in 12 or something I think people are just angry with everything about everton at the moment ( rightly we are embarrassing )

Doesn't apply to the RS, mate. Doesn't apply to a lot of clubs.

Get in the ref's face. Get the fans frustrated at the ref. Build the pressure on the officials.

Yes, Rich has to cut it down. But simultaneously he would get those FKs if we - as a team - had a bit more gumption as well.

Oh great.

Another shout to sell our top scorer for the third season running.

Honestly, can we all get a grip with the 'he dives' shouts? (this isn't directed at you blue61 - I do mean everybody).

Why d'you think the RS get so many fks? It isn't because the ref's are corrupt - they aren't - they're just always under pressure from the other players, the manager, the fans.

We're the opposite. We just berate our own players for it and have ludicrous shouts to sell him.

Do I like to see him rolling around? No.

Does he actually do it that often in cases where he hasn't been fouled? No, he doesn't. WE actually overstate how much he does it. He should get a lot more fk's than he does. He needs to be clever when he does it. He needs to know when he can go down. But actually, he gets booted all over the park and our fans just get on his own back. Heck, even Palace get behind Zaha, who is in a similar position (and yes, sometimes he takes it too far as well).

The lad is 21. He's got 11 goals this season. It's his second season in the league. He's a full Brazil international. He's one of the very few players in our squad to have the potential to go on and be really, really good.

But nah, let's bin him off like. Y'know, like we did with Stones and Lukaku. Doesn't run enough lad, falls over too much lad. This is Everton. NSNO.

He doesn't "dive". He playacts. Diving can be somewhat useful (even though i am against it) as it can lead to penalties and free kicks (which we will of course miss but whatever.)

He goes down under crap challenges miles away from anywhere of use rubbing his head and he does at all the time. Its pointless as it does nothing except leaves us a man down.

There was one a couple of weeks ago where he was on the floor in the box (for once) and the ball got crossed in and he got back up and headed the ball back on target. He probably could have scored if he was on his feet in the first place.

Selling him would be madness, he is young and talented but he really needs to be smarter in what he is doing.

Oh great.

Honestly, can we all get a grip with the 'he dives' shouts? (this isn't directed at you blue61 - I do mean everybody).

Why d'you think the RS get so many fks? It isn't because the ref's are corrupt - they aren't - they're just always under pressure from the other players, the manager, the fans.

We're the opposite. We just berate our own players for it and have ludicrous shouts to sell him.

Does he actually do it that often in cases where he hasn't been fouled? No, he doesn't. WE actually overstate how much he does it. He should get a lot more fk's than he does. He needs to be clever when he does it. He needs to know when he can go down. But actually, he gets booted all over the park and our fans just get on his own back. Heck, even Palace get behind Zaha, who is in a similar position (and yes, sometimes he takes it too far as well).

The lad is 21. He's got 11 goals this season. It's his second season in the league. He's a full Brazil international. He's one of the very few players in our squad to have the potential to go on and be really, really good.

But nah, let's bin him off like. Y'know, like we did with Stones and Lukaku. Doesn't run enough lad, falls over too much lad. This is Everton. NSNO.

scratch-that-i-stand-corrected.jpg

Fair points, I'm just starting to dislike the lad for his antics. Having said that, I hate them all at the moment, maybe a couple of weeks off will do us all good.

Just paper talk obviously, but the BBC gossip column morning blagging everton and athletico officials met to discuss richarlison going to athletico

can't see it like

Oh great.

Is that 'all/everybody' apart from those people that haven't said a word.

If he goes I expect the fans to finally have enough especially if Silva stays on as it'll confirm fully we are a bottom half side happy to tread water and never aim to win a trophy or compete for europe.

The hope is well and truly gone already for me. All these little extras are just more kicks in the teeth from the club.

Hopefully Richarlison stays and Everton punt Silva.

If not then I too give up as no point putting yourself through the what I call "Newcastle Utd experience" of being a decent sized club happy to just tread water and rake in the PL prize money.

Hopefully Richarlison stays and Everton punt Silva.

If not then I too give up as no point putting yourself through the what I call "Newcastle Utd experience" of being a decent sized club happy to just tread water and rake in the PL prize money.

Id like him too but it seems if Silva goes he goes. Exactly its great just 'enjoying the ride' but there has to be and end goal like a trophy for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.