Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
GFFN just collates all French football related news and that story is plugged from Sky Italia which aren’t fake.
Neither are Sky Sports fake who have said Malcom is joining Everton, then Roma, Zaha is signing for Everton West Ham and Tottenham, Richarlison won’t sign for Everton because Watford won’t allow it becaue they’re so cross at silva but then he will sign today for 50 mil oh wait sorry tomorrow for 40 mil... you see my point

Neither are Sky Sports fake who have said Malcom is joining Everton, then Roma, Zaha is signing for Everton West Ham and Tottenham, Richarlison won’t sign for Everton because Watford won’t allow it becaue they’re so cross at silva but then he will sign today for 50 mil oh wait sorry tomorrow for 40 mil... you see my point

Like I said above to Tim I’m not arguing the story is true only the validity of the account.

They do have space, after they sell Mina to us.

Maybe they have switched from Willian to Malcom.

I can't say I'm certain on the rules at all. I'm only going off what I'm hearing from others, but I understand it's four non Europeans per match day squad.

Messi
Coutinho
Melo
Suarez
Mina
Willian. Soon.

That's 6. 5 if we get Mina. Still no room.

I can't say I'm certain on the rules at all. I'm only going off what I'm hearing from others, but I understand it's four non Europeans per match day squad.

Messi
Coutinho
Melo
Suarez
Mina
Willian. Soon.

Working on an EU passport for Coutinho was the word.

What's the world perception of the city of Liverpool? Truly curious. Can only imagine that Rome is a boss place to live.

As an American I would say that Rome and Liverpool would not be in the same company in terms of perception. I would think in most minds it would be on level terms with a place like London or Paris.

Liverpool would be famous for The Beatles.

Messi
Coutinho
Melo
Suarez
Mina
Willian. Soon.

Sewerz Second nationality: Italy
Messi Second nationality: Spain
Coutinho Second nationality: Portugal
Melo is 1
Mina is 2
Marlon is 3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_FC_Barcelona_season#Squad_information

As I say, maybe they dont wanna go above the 55m they have offered Chelsea for Willian.

But I also read a story that they were looking to loan that Marlon out.

Status
Not open for further replies.