Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tour of dog mess covered streets with birds in curlers and pyjamas at 11 am was enough to put Malcolm off I guess. As for Rome snuff said

What's the world perception of the city of Liverpool? Truly curious. Can only imagine that Rome is a boss place to live.

Romes Rome innit.

Cant imagine theres many cities in the world that rival it.

No doubt people will now name loads, but my point stands.

Taking nothing away from the City of Liverpool of course, which most def has its plus points, but its not Rome is it lads.

Barcelona are going after Malcom at the very last minute, potentially scuppering his move to AS Roma, according to Sky Italia.

.....According to get French football

Romes Rome innit.

Cant imagine theres many cities in the world that rival it.

No doubt people will now name loads, but my point stands.

Taking nothing away from the City of Liverpool of course, which most def has its plus points, but its not Rome is it lads.

I'm just genuinely curious as I've never been to Liverpool.

It’s not a jarg account
Pretty much everything on Twitter is, even the ones with sources. Even reputable sources make up half their ‘news’ or just recycle other sources ‘news’. Nothing is anything until Contract Dave is pictured with the player (or Contract Sergio or whoever Barca have in this case)

Malcom has done a Berbatov, or a Obi Mikel haha.

On a plus for us, if it is Barca then they will be over the non EU quota and Mina should deffo be leaving.

I'm just genuinely curious as I've never been to Liverpool.

Well ive never been to Rome.

Amsterdam is a lovely City tho, but not sure I would want to live there, I would imagine most capital cities are the same tho, nice for a holiday, but make you cry to live there, I mean he probably wont live in Rome anyway, just like most people who play for us or the vermin dont live in Liverpool.

Pretty much everything on Twitter is, even the ones with sources. Even reputable sources make up half their ‘news’ or just recycle other sources ‘news’. Nothing is anything until Contract Dave is pictured with the player (or Contract Sergio or whoever Barca have in this case)

GFFN just collates all French football related news and that story is plugged from Sky Italia which aren’t fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.