Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I’m going to opt-in to the ballot. It would be so sad to only see 2,000 people in the ground.

I think the lowest crowd I ever remember being in at Goodison was the Dynamo Bucharest game in 2005 when we were already 5-1 down on aggregate and it wasn’t great. Even then, there were probably about 12,000 people in the stadium.

But all is impossible, I think this is mainly to benefit lower league clubs

It is this and it will help, however...

If your allowed say 4k in your stadium, on one hand you have a 80k seater say old Trafford with 4k fans spread out or you have say Stevenage with a 4k stadium with 4k attending, both technically abiding to the rules but you can see how flawed it is.

It is this and it will help, however...

If your allowed say 4k in your stadium, on one hand you have a 80k seater say old Trafford with 4k fans spread out or you have say Stevenage with a 4k stadium with 4k attending, both technically abiding to the rules but you can see how flawed it is.
O I dont think will be allowed that many but I see your point

Everton V Chelsea

0_GettyImages-1144313190.jpg

:pint2:

What’s the point in 2-4,000 fans, how the hell are the players gonna hear the booing from such a small amount.

On a serious note I’d love to see people trying to keep a distance on the concourse when they are buying food and drink.

I don't think anyone sees this as an experience that will be anything other than a totally "sanitised"(no pun intended!!) exercise, still not sure what I will do personally, you go to the game to enjoy yourself, drink,curse,shout,sing,whatever floats your boat,it's not happening for obvious reasons is it? however it is a way forward and hopefully we will all be totally back to a capacity Goodison at the beginning of 2021/22

What’s the point in 2-4,000 fans, how the hell are the players gonna hear the booing from such a small amount.

On a serious note I’d love to see people trying to keep a distance on the concourse when they are buying food and drink.
There cant be food and drink sold inside, surly, that would be madness and the club dosent make much money on it anyway.

I don't think anyone sees this as an experience that will be anything other than a totally "sanitised"(no pun intended!!) exercise, still not sure what I will do personally, you go to the game to enjoy yourself, drink,curse,shout,sing,whatever floats your boat,it's not happening for obvious reasons is it? however it is a way forward and hopefully we will all be totally back to a capacity Goodison at the beginning of 2021/22
See for this reason I don't think everyone will opt for tickets, I'll probably go but I can see a lot not seeing it as worth going and the money saved being more important.

See for this reason I don't think everyone will opt for tickets, I'll probably go but I can see a lot not seeing it as worth going and the money saved being more important.

At the end of the day it's Everton isn't it?but I have the feeling I will be coming away with a very hollow feeling, but good point mate, we as ST holders will still be paying full whack for this "experience".

Status
Not open for further replies.